Playfairville was originally known as Playfair, Playfair Corners, Mills, or Rapids. It is located at the junction of McDonald’s Corners Road and Fallbrook Road, west of Perth.
Playfair Historic Church
The former Wesleyan Methodist Church and later United Church, until its closure in 1965, is located on Fallbrook Road and was built in 1860 by Lt.-Col. Playfair and his son ‘Big’ John Playfair in Federal-style.
YouTube videos from 1812 and 104th ceremonies
Our videos page contains some videos from various 1812 and 104th ceremonies. Footage from Lt. Andrew Playfair’s recognition ceremony will be added soon.